If you missed or were not able to attend our webinar or just want to listen to it again, the recording is now available for viewing. The slides are also available to refer back to.
Title: Fundamentals of Purge and Trap
This webinar covered the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Purge and Trap: what it is and how it works
- Requirements of a trap and how they adsorb and release volatile compounds
- Purge gas selection
- The effects of purge parameters on purge efficiency
This is a must-watch if:
- You work with purge and trap methods in the soil, wastewater and/or drinking water fields
- Are a scientist or analyst wishing to learn more about P&T analysis
- Are an environmental scientist/technician, analytical chemist or lab manager
Please fill out the information to the right to access the webinar recording.